This is a great learning opportunity for beginners!
Tennis Apprentice is a USTA program designed for Adult Beginners. Maybe you've just started being interested in tennis, or have actually started playing and found that you'd like some help to get you up to the next level.
Tennis Apprentice offers adult beginners 6 weeks of fast paced instruction, equipping them with the skills needed to play tennis & have fun playing, while connecting with other local players at similar levels. All that’s required is an interest and commitment to learn! The program fee is $89, but what makes it especially a bargain is that it includes:
- Six one-hour sessions with a tennis professional (John Morris, USTA-TN Director of Adult Tennis)
- A NEW Racquet (Yours to keep!)
- USTA Membership
- USTA League Registration for the upcoming season if interested
USTA TN will be offering two Tennis Apprentice sessions at the Centennial Sportsplex Tennis Center:
1) Friday evening starting on June 19 at 6 pm
2) Saturday morning starting on June 20 at 10 am.
To register or for more information, contact John Morris (615) 953-1694 ext. 205 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.