Mar 05, 2014
Spring Jr. Team Tennis in Nashville begins April 13th!
- Registration is now OPEN
- You can sign up individually or as a team
- Registration is $40, USTA Youth Membership is $20 per year (10U 1 year membership is FREE)
- Season lasts 6 weeks - April 13th to May 18th
- Playing out of Lipscomb University and Centennial Sportsplex. We may also play out of other local facilities if needed for court availability
- Age Divisions: 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Match format: 8U / ROUND ROBIN PLAY / GENDER NEUTRAL / Scoring: 1 GAME, 7 POINTS, 2 OF 3 SETS
- Match format: 10U / 1 BOYS SINGLES, 1 GIRLS SINGLES, 1 BOYS DOUBLES, 1 GIRLS DOUBLES (2 ROUNDS) / Scoring: 2 out of 3 short sets
- Match format: 12U / 1 BOYS SINGLES, 1 GIRLS SINGLES, 1 BOYS DOUBLES, 1 GIRLS DOUBLES (2 ROUNDS) / Scoring: 8 game pro sets
- Match format: 14U / 1 BOYS SINGLES, 1 GIRLS SINGLES, 1 BOYS DOUBLES, 1 GIRLS DOUBLES (2 ROUNDS) / Scoring: 8 game pro sets
- We will not be having 18U in the spring due to the high school tennis season. But we will resume 18U in the summer!
- This is an advancing league. Each team must have at least 3 boys and 3 girls. Each player on the team has to play at least 3 matches to qualify to go to State!
- State Championships is July 25-27 in Chattanooga, TN
For information on Jr. Team Tennis in the Nashville area please contact:
Tara Williams • email@example.com • 615-953-1694, ext. 201